Welcome to Connecticut Ear, Nose & Throat, Sinus & Allergy Specialists, P.C.
Connecticut Ear, Nose & Throat, Sinus & Allergy Specialists, P.C., provides both medical and surgical management of disorders of the ears, nose and throat. We perform a full range of ENT procedures on both children and adults including:
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Treatment of nasal obstruction
- Surgery for diseases of the ears
- Throat surgery including tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Treatment for snoring and sleep apnea
- Surgery for thyroid masses and neck tumors
- Laser surgery for mouth and throat conditions
- Injection therapy for voice disorders
- The latest techniques in Balloon Sinuplasty™
- Image guided surgery
- Hearing assessment and hearing aid evaluations
- Allergy testing and allergy treatment
- Immunotherapy with injection and allergy drops (SLIT)
- Surgical treatment of benign and malignant skin lesions
- Injection of Botox Cosmetic for facial wrinkles
- Endoscopic surgical treatment of tear duct obstruction
Our practice is committed to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered evaluation and treatment for all ENT problems. Tots, teens, and adults alike will be examined with the utmost attention to detail and treated with compassion and concern.
CT ENT News
New: Connecticut ENT, Sinus & Allergy Specialists are now
offering in office Balloon Sinuplasty under local anesthesia.
Ask your provider if you are a good
2012: Dr. Schiff Selected as a Connecticut Top Doctor for Ear, Nose and Throat for a fourth consecutive year.
Dr. Bhaya and Dr. Schiff participated in The Sinus Forum in NYC again this past July, learning the latest sinus techniques to provide improved patient outcome.
CT ENT is pleased to announce their affiliation with HearCT as of January 2011. HearCT provides state of the art hearing solutions with competitive pricing by partnering ENT physicians and audiologists directly with hearing aid manufacturing companies. Click the following link for more information: HearOPG.com
Patients are Raving About Balloon
Hear from NFL MVP, Marshall Faulk and his experience.
[ click here ]
In-Home Sleep Evaluations
For your convenience and comfort, we are pleased to offer complete sleep study evaluations in your own home.
Clinical results for Balloon Sinuplasty
Patients show significant improvement through 2-year follow-up [ read more ]
Sub-lingual Immunotherapy, aka SLIT or allergy drops have been available in our office since December 2010. Our patients are very pleased with the process and results so far.